Vosges chocolates can be found in various shops
across the country; however, serious fans can find a store devoted
solely to the luxury dessert company at the Forum Shops at Caesars
Palace. This company is famous for combining obscure ingredients
such as spices, herbs, curries and flowers with its desserts.
Inside Hershey's Chocolate World
Hershey’s Chocolate World
Location: New York-New York
This two-story attraction is perfect for those who prefer classic Hershey’s products over fancy truffles and bonbons. Hershey’s Chocolate World is not only filled with products like Kisses, Reese's Pieces and Twizzlers, level one features a counter with freshly made cookies, fudge and other confections.
• Check out the massive chocolate Statue of Liberty
• There’s as much merchandise and souvenirs as chocolate
• Get your photo taken with costumed Hershey’s characters
Cake balls at Sweet Ruby Jane
Sweet Ruby Jane Confections
Location: 9550 S Eastern Ave #110, Las Vegas
This local shop champions its products as “handcrafted candy and confections with a retro flair.” That flair is apparent in everything from the colorful chocolate covered pretzels right down to the shop’s 60s-style interior design.
• Signature cookies, cake pops and “practically perfect pretzels”
• Mom & Pop store with family names given to each confection
• Great for birthday cakes and custom party treats
• Quiet off-Strip atmosphere
Lolypops at See's Candies
Location: 4760 West Sahara Ave, Las Vegas
California-based See’s Candies has been a west coast favorite since the 1920s. Today, the popularity for this “old-fashioned confection business” is fully formed in Las Vegas, as there are four locations in the area. The store on Sahara is perhaps the best for selection.
• Tried and true old-fashioned confections do not disappoint
• Products also sold in Rio Suites, Circus Circus, Paris and Bally’s
• Large selection from established company