Drai's @ Barbary Coast 3595 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109 (702) 737-7801
From Hollywood to the Las Vegas Strip, Drai's gourmet restaurant is the toast of the town. Opening in 1997, it won instant acclaim for its warm, attractive ambience, its extraordinary cuisine and superb red-carpet service.
Gourmet French cuisine by day, trendy after-hours bash by night, Drai's caters to all. After the last meal is served, Drai's is transformed into one of Vegas' hottest after-hours parties. The party starts at midnight and continues until long after the sun comes up. Once you descend into the Barbary Coast's basement and make your way through the crowds, you'll be surrounded by mini-palm trees in a dimly lit lounge. The walls are lined with books and decorated with abstract art, just like the den your father never had; patrons relax on oversized sofas, tables and booths. Featured in the main room: Resident DJs Scotty Boy, Jason Hancock, Justin Hoffman and Chris Aurelius spinning the latest progressive and house beats, igniting the restless crowd that swarms the dance floor. The dance floor is the place to be.
Cover price: $20 ($10 locals), excluding special events.
Hours of operation: Open 12 a.m. to dawn Wed.-Sun.
- Hours of operation: Open Wednesday - Sunday, midnight to dawn.
- Cover price:
- Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday: $20
- Friday, Saturday: $30
- Locals receive discounted admission
- Payment information: Cash.
- Location: Inside the Bill's Gamblin'
Hall and Saloon (formerly the Barbary Coast).
- Music: Deep house and trance.
- Resident DJs: DJ Hollywood.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older.
- Attire: No tank tops or baggy jeans. Dress code enforced.
- Occupancy: TBA.
- Parking: Garage parking and hotel valet.
- Reservations: N/A.
- Seating: Yes.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Yes, inside Drai's.
- Special events: No regular weekly events scheduled, but
special parties are held occasionally.