Located opposite of the Monte Carlo Behind Walgreens 3765 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109 (702) 987-2222 (866) 678-2582
Empire Ballroom Description
Empire Ballroom is the ideal event space for any size party or function. By offering four unique event areas. Empire Ballroom specializes in creating customized parties tailored to fir your specific needs. Located on the world famous Las Vegas Strip and offering front door valet service.
Distinctive features set Empire Ballroom far above the competition. An exterior video marquee and interior plasma screens, state of the art audio, visual, and lighting systems these are just a few that make the Empire Ballroom an exceptional and unique location for any size party.
Empire Ballroom Details
- Hours of operation: Tuesday - Wednesday, 10 pm. - 6 am.;
Thursday - Saturday, 1 am. - 6 am.; Sunday, 10:30 pm. - 6 am.
- Cover price:
- General admission: $20
- Front of line pass, female: $40 (includes admission)
- Front of line pass, male: $50 (includes admission)
- Payment information: All major credit cards are accepted.
- Location: On the Las Vegas Strip, between Tropicana Avenue and
Harmon Avenue, across from the Monte Carlo Hotel and Casino.
- Music: Varies.
- Resident DJs: Faarsheed, Robert Oleysyck, Joey Mazzola, Dave
Onex, Keith Evan, Carlos Sanchez.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older.
- Attire: Proper attire required. All clothing must be neat and
clean. No baggy pants, hooded shirts or athletic wear.
- Occupancy: 1500.
- Parking: The club features its own valet and surface parking.
- Reservations: Call for reservations.
- Seating: Yes.
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: Yes.
- Special events:
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday after hours: Late
- Sundays: Flavor Sundays, featuring rotating
entertainment each week.