Stoney's Rockin' Country
9155 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109 (702) 435-2855
Stoney's Rockin' Country Description
Stoney's Rockin Country the hottest country night spot this side of Texas. With more then 20,000 qs. ft. Of Honky Tonkin Country Western Fun. This party spot will be home to the hottest cowboys and cowgirls in Las Vegas as well as a destination for everyone that wants to experience country nightlife. We at Stoney's recognize that Las Vegas tourism is at an all-time high and shows no signs of letting up. Las Vegas is home of the National Finals Rodeo (NFR) and other major events like Professional Bull Riders (PBR) and to the ACM's.
This nightclub will feature a 2,500 sq. ft. hardwood dance floor. A state of the art sound system for live entertainment as well as some of the industries premier DJs. Two full service bars, coin operated pool tables, mechanical bull, dance lessons, go-go dancers, and much more.
Stoney's will be located on the world famous Las Vegas Strip approximately 3 miles away from the Mandalay Bay and 1/2 mile away from the new SouthPoint. These 2 casinos host more country concerts and sporting events then any other casino, which makes this the ideal location for this new hot spot.
With over 1,200 parking spaces to accommodate even the cowboy's biggest pickup truck as well as valet parking for the cowgirls this will make Stoney's the hottest place for locals and tourist to party.
Stoney's Rockin' Country Details
- Hours of operation: Opening late summer, 2007. Daily, 5
pm. - 5 am.
- Cover price: TBA.
- Payment information: Cash, and all major credit cards
- Location: Located on Las Vegas Boulevard South, a quarter-mile
north of the South Point Hotel.
- Music: Country.
- Resident DJs: TBA.
- Clientele/Age Group: 21 and older.
- Attire: It's a country bar - feel free to dress the part!
- Occupancy: TBA.
- Parking: Parking lot and valet.
- Reservations: Accepted for VIP and bottle service.
- Seating: Available, including bleacher seating near the
- Handicapped accessible: Yes.
- ATM: TBA.
- Special events: Weekly live entertainment.